Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I called to activate my card not to set up an account because its a prepaid mastercard i should be able to use it after in store purchase. The representitives are very rude.

I was Hungup on many different times by many different team members of yours. The most unprofessional conversations ive ever had. You have to listen to a customer before you can direct them. I asked for a manger more than once and i got a dial tone every time, even after they said i was going on hold or i was being transfered.

This is a scam. Theres no way your a real company treating customers so ubruptly. I would love to see you go out of business thats how angry i am. Especially the employees i talked to consecutivley (John, George, Sarah, and Ryan).

I was also told i was receiving a 25$ gift card for something specail they had happen or going on that i probably will not receive. I would call corporate or the man in charge, but unfortunately they dont provide a number for either anywhere, only the 18777708408 number and thats the scam.

Comments