Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I wish I would have checked all of the online reviews of Metabank earlier.I purchased a Visa Readydebit card which goes through metabank and put 110$ on it.

Along with the already ridiculous fees that you have to pay, there were random amounts taken from my account on the monthly statement. Random amounts like 2.17, 2.37, completely random numbers that have anything to do with any of the fees that are set in place. At first I thought maybe they made you pay their ridiculous 4.95 fee in increments but that couldn't have been it as it came out to be way more than 4.95. Not to mention I tried getting 40$ out of the ATM a while ago and it said "insuffecient funds" so I go to do a balance check (which hilariously, is $1.50 hahahaha) and it says I have 44 left.

So I just paid an extra 1.50 because this credit card company is basically retarded and has no idea what's going on apparently. So I hurried up and bought an amazon giftcard for the amount that was left before I get *** out of any more money and get any more random charges.

Worst experience ever and no surprise at all that it gets 1 star.Just wish I would have checked before doing business with the pieces of ***.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Metabank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metabank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Metabank to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Metabank?

Comments