Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Was supposed to receive direct deposit 24 hours ago and still have NOTHING!! I was told they were doing a system update sunday that was to be completed monday at 8:00am it is now Wednesday at noon and nothing has been resolved.

IF you can get a hold of anyone they have no answers. I sat on hold for 4 hours this morning finally gave up my husband was on hold for 2 hours only to be hung up on! I NEED THAT MONEY TO LIVE OFF OF!! I was supposed to fly home last night to visit my daughters gave for her birthday if I don't have MY money from Meta Bank/ RushCard soon I am going to miss it!

My husband had to miss a day of work. Are we going to be compensated for the $250 we lost on his day of work and the difference in price of my plane ticket!

Not to mention I have nowhere to stay now because I was supposed to be traveling home my husband is traveling for work and our condo will not be done until Nov 1st!! WE NEED THIS FIXED!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Emamagona stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to about when i would receive my money and them not giving me my direct deposit. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "theft" of rushcard direct deposit and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4000. Metabank needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rushcard direct deposit in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metabank.

Comments