Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Was supposed to receive direct deposit 24 hours ago and still have NOTHING!! I was told they were doing a system update sunday that was to be completed monday at 8:00am it is now Wednesday at noon and nothing has been resolved.

IF you can get a hold of anyone they have no answers. I sat on hold for 4 hours this morning finally gave up my husband was on hold for 2 hours only to be hung up on! I NEED THAT MONEY TO LIVE OFF OF!! I was supposed to fly home last night to visit my daughters gave for her birthday if I don't have MY money from Meta Bank/ RushCard soon I am going to miss it!

My husband had to miss a day of work. Are we going to be compensated for the $250 we lost on his day of work and the difference in price of my plane ticket!

Not to mention I have nowhere to stay now because I was supposed to be traveling home my husband is traveling for work and our condo will not be done until Nov 1st!! WE NEED THIS FIXED!!!

Reason of review: THEFT.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Being lied to about when i would receive my money, Them not giving me my direct deposit, Shutting off my card without notice, How rude they were to me, Lack of communication.

Comments