Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I'm just one of the thousands of loyal card holders who has yet to receive my direct deposit yet and with every minute I wait, my bills and my rent grow more and more immenent to being addressed.

We need to come together and file a class action lawsuit to nail these guys for what the have done! If you want to join, please respond and we'll go from here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Metabank Deposit.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

naseem6236@gmail.com please be serious because I am

vs5117637@gmail.com

Matt Peters

I'm in I haven't eaten in three days now and am going to be trapped as soon as my gas tank runs out, then no work and no further money. Mattpeters85@gmail.com

Vaughnrico@yahoo.com

I'm in dt.hutch@yahoo.com

Yes. This is illegal. With no warnings and no answers.

Two of us are missing our paychecks. That's 2300+ $$$ Something about network in FL is down.

Haven't heard if is result of Hurricane or not even.

Nothing has been helpful. Booberry1220@Gmail.com I don't know if can even cancel the deposit going through them or not and get a check instead and open a new bank account somewhere with it.

to Anonymous #1582892

Netspend customers Nashville TN. Payday 10/15/18 Normal deposit would have been 10/14/18 @ 939pm.

Sfoster0724@Gmail.com let's do this. I may lose my home due to this.

I agree . I'll stand with you 100% this is absolutely ridiculous .

No email no text no call about any of this either.

Very un professional company. I'll definitely be taking my business else where once this is resolved and I get my paycheck.

I usually get paid Sunday nights and like thousands of others I'm waiting. This gots to be illegal of some sort.

They're messing with our livelihood and something has to be done. F$#& Netspend/Metabank I will deposit my money elsewhere...

Im in. No food money....no bill money....no medicine money.....late fees on top of late fees..... felicha.easterling@gmail.com

RightSawfish299

I don't feel like we have to suffer we already live paycheck-to-paycheck I have late bills my be homeless soon how can we Sue

Yes I agree. Now I'm racking up late fee after late fee on bills I need to pay and my electric may possibly get shut off.

I’m in rushcard holder in Fresno ca

Google ConsumerFraudservices. These attorneys specialize in suing banks that commit fraud no matter of it was $2 deposit its your money.

Its on principle. Ive contacted them they are out of Illinois.

Everyone needs to contact them lets put them out of BUSINESS. They dont deserve consumers.

to Pissed off mf #1582799

I will definitely join a lawsuit. This is inexcusable!!

to Pissed off mf #1593211

@hotchocolate534@gmail.com please contact me happened to me today November 05,2018 this year at Walgreens

IM IN!!! I HAVE A 6 MONTH BABY WHO NEEDS DIAPERS, WIPES AND FORMULA. I ALSO HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHO IS IN NEED AS WELL, THIS IS PITIFUL FOR METBANK

Yes, their lack of communication is unacceptable. Why should I have to contact them, I'm the customer it's their responsibility to at least email me when there is an issue.