Additional Fees
Interest Rate

My tax preparer lost my business for next year because she uses this crooked bank. My deposit was scheduled today 2/22 and I haven’t gotten it.

Their website says within 24 hours but when I called the representative told me 2 business days not counting the 22 which is Thursday... so I would have to wait until the 27th hoping my refund is in my bank.

They are a scam and obviously is holding the money for no reason. Make sure who ever your filing with is using Santa Barbara, they issue your refund on the day you are supposed to recieve unlike these crooks.

Review about: Tax Refund.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I'm pissed off to because my money was deposited on 2/22 by the irs and my tax preparer used this bank as well and i'm still waiting on my taxes and it's the 24th. I pissed at my tax preparer because she has been filing my taxes for a couple of years and she shouldn't of use this bank especially if she haven't been using them from the beginning. It should be against the law to hold people taxes after it has been issued.

to *** #1437185

Im having the same problem my taxes were released on the 22 but my taxes still havent posted . Im starting to wonder about fraud

to *** #1437740

Same thing happened to me date was the 22nd and still havent heard anything . How about you?

Question how did your tax preparer use this and not your bank