First time I tried to use it was through Ebay/paypal. MetaBank refused the transaction (according to paypal).

I thought it was something I typed wrong, nope, MetaBank simply refused the transaction 7 times! Good luck trying to contact them. There's a number on the back of the card, but only M-F. No way to reach a human being that I found.

Hope I wasn't screwed for $400. Sad that companies use MetaBank for customer rebates etc., sure to *** off customers. Sad that the Government allows this company to operate! Anybody out there FINRA?

Yes, we need big government. Encourage everybody to raise *** to shut this bad apple down.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of metabank prepaid card from Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metabank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments