I don't think this is a coincidence. I believe this is apart of a bigger scam.

Either MetaBank is about to file bankruptcy or this is some WellsFargo type of scamming. It's very strange that they were having a gliche in their system on or around the 15th when most people are getting paid. Now thousands of people not to mention possibly millions of dollars now vanished. Technology is too advanced for this not to be resolved in a matter of minutes or even less than 24 hours.

I live in Silicon Valley where some of the sharpest minds and Technology companies live. i.e Google, Apple, Facebook, Uber, Lyft, Yahoo, Twitter, Tesla just to name a few WORLD changing companies. We can see into space and discover new planets but we can't fix a computer gliche which the touch of a button. Come on now.

Not to mention your core customers are black and brown people who don't trust traditional banks and don't want to bothered with the banking fee's and overdraft charges. Wake up people this is no accident.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Bookcrazy

Guess maybe you need to rethink "traditional" banks. Not saying this can't happen with another bank but Metabank is just a garbage company. I would never trust them with my direct deposit.

Yup where my $800 Metabank??? Can yall help me pay my late fee on my rent too !! Bastards

Would like to know what the color of your skin has to do with this. . im white and i haven't received my money either???

to Liz #1582574

Liz this isn't a comment about race. It's an observation about the timing of the gliche that's centered around a time period that reflects a bi-weekly or weekly pay schedule.

money lost $2100

PerfectDove

I agree, no irony this is happening on payday.