Additional Fees

I tried to use this card at several different times and they were declined -then I would call number and it said it was loaded with the 50 dollars on it but I couldn't ever get it to approve. Then the *** thing expired and they would not issue me another one and had no sense of responsibility or explanation on why it was constantly denied.

I blame Toshiba. I was a loyal Toshiba customer but no more.

If Toshiba valued its customers than the rebate that we earned would be accessible to us longer than 4 months and they would have some sort of replacement policy. If its a rebate than send us a check so we could have used it.

I wonder if anyone was actually able to use them, mine was refused at reputable stores by MetaBank. What happens to those funds that are not cashed out????

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rejected charges on a prepaid rewards card. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "could not use the card to access my 50 dollar reward for purchasing a toshiba product" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Metabank needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metabank.

Comments

#1204327

Same problem here for a $90 rebate card from TigerDirect.com. Am still trying to deal with them.

Am refused to speak with a supervisor and so I went ahead and filed a complaint with BBB. We'll see where that takes this. It is against the law, and I mean there is a federal law that states that gift cards may not expire earlier than 5 years from the date of issue.

Also, individual state laws as well where in my case it can't expire earlier than a year from date of issue. It was declined when I tried to use it and then it expired and they refuse a replacement.