Additional Fees

I tried to use this card at several different times and they were declined -then I would call number and it said it was loaded with the 50 dollars on it but I couldn't ever get it to approve. Then the *** thing expired and they would not issue me another one and had no sense of responsibility or explanation on why it was constantly denied.

I blame Toshiba. I was a loyal Toshiba customer but no more.

If Toshiba valued its customers than the rebate that we earned would be accessible to us longer than 4 months and they would have some sort of replacement policy. If its a rebate than send us a check so we could have used it.

I wonder if anyone was actually able to use them, mine was refused at reputable stores by MetaBank. What happens to those funds that are not cashed out????

Reason of review: could not use the card to access my 50 dollar reward for purchasing a toshiba product.

I didn't like: Rejected charges on a prepaid rewards card.

Comments

#1204327

Same problem here for a $90 rebate card from TigerDirect.com. Am still trying to deal with them.

Am refused to speak with a supervisor and so I went ahead and filed a complaint with BBB. We'll see where that takes this. It is against the law, and I mean there is a federal law that states that gift cards may not expire earlier than 5 years from the date of issue.

Also, individual state laws as well where in my case it can't expire earlier than a year from date of issue. It was declined when I tried to use it and then it expired and they refuse a replacement.