1.3
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

These banks work together. I prepare taxes; many of my clients do not have bank accounts or will like to pay me with a prepaid card so they do not have to travel.

Most of my clients are family and friends of family. So they will register for a card to be sent to me. We wanted to make sure that we could so we called customer service for several prepaid card like Ready Debit, Netspend, and Accountnow. They assured me that it would not be a problem.

I've done the same people tax returns for years using the same card with same routing and account number and these banks blocked the account. The deposit was made and I was able to use the card to pay a bill, one ATM withdrawal ($30) and buy a wallet on Amazon. Then out of the blue they blocked the account for verification. Why?

They are taking out their fees also.

No suspicious activity or anything just blocked the card. If these banks feel like fraud or some kind of identity theft is taking place why wont they send the TAX refunds back to the IRS instead of holding it ;collecting their fees and inconviencing their customers.

They already getting over on customer with the ridiculous fees they have. I wont stand for it....

Product or Service Mentioned: Metabank Account.

I didn't like: Shutting off my card without notice, Dishonesty inconveniencing customers and causing unneeded stress.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 18.

Comments