Meta bank is terrible, I called several times to get a replacement card. First of all i got a card as an offer for signing up for a service, The card expired within 6 months of me receiving it.

I called Metabank which is the issuerof the card, to get a replacement card, and also see if the fee could be waived, since after 6 months, a 3.00 monthly fee accrues.

Never again will i deal with this company, spoke to at least 5 people on one call, wanted to get card replaced, and have 3.00 fee waived, this company is a bunch of crooks, we will see if i receive my card. I was placed on hold, for NO reason, while they looked at the account, advised they could not waive the fee, EVEN though the card is expired and i cant use it.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of metabank prepaid card from Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Metabank to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments