Tried to pay a bill with a prepaid Metabank card. Stopped the transaction by hitting cancel and not submitting the payment.

Metabank took the money and said that it was on hold with the company. I called company and they had not record of a payment on hold or otherwise. Metabank said I would have to wait 10 days to get my money. My online access is blocked and has been for weeks.

They said they can't fix it. Why not? There needs to be a lawsuit. I'm ready to get a lawyer.

This company is a scam.

"Steven Green" from the East coast said he was a supervisor, but I'm certain he was not and I'm sure this was not his name. He wouldn't even tell me what state he was in. Not sure he was in the states.

I couldn't hardly understand him. Very unprofessional.

This reviewer shared experience about "this company is a scam" and wants this business to "sue the company for unlawful practices, theft, unprofessional and they are a scam" as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Metabank. The most disappointing about metabank prepaid card from Metabank was are a scam dont rank any stars Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metabank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Metabank to other companies on our site.

Comments

I agree they have withheld two of my paychecks talking about some kind of merchant dispute and I don't know what happened I have yet to see any of my paychecks I'm looking for a lawyer because I have became homeless due to there actions

Sacramento, California, United States #1092194

There should be a class action suit against them. I am having a similar problem except the have up to 90 days to reimburse me. 90 DAYS to reimburse almost $2,000!!