Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Every year I am approved for my refund advance through my tax preparer which uses Meta Bank. Well this year for some odd reason they denied my refund advantage stating that I owe the IRS.

Well I called the IRS today and the agent I spoke with says that I do not owe the IRS any thing my account has a 0 balance, and that I needed to call my tax preparer to get Meta Bank contact information to call them to inform them that their information is incorrect. I called Meta Bank and spoke with an agent and Tia went on to tell me that there is nothing that they can do because once the system make the decision they can not reverse the decision but sorry for the inconvenience.

This is a *** company and if I have received refund advances for the last past 7 years with the same company and tax preparer why the *** am I denied now. Somebody please tell me

Product or Service Mentioned: Tax Refund.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Every dam thing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 25.

Comments

I was also denied....this company has no care or concern about it’s customers! I am currently homeless after MetaBank denied my tax loan.

Why would you ever deny a person a small loan when you know with 110% certainty you’ll be paid back! Pretty ignorant company!

I WAS DENIED THIS BANK SUCKS

They did me the same way

What is there number