Metabank has been such a headache, not only were they not helpful they were also rude in the process. I had money to claim and called about 3 weeks ago.

The initial man I spoke too seemed competent and understanding, he said they would send out my card to my new address. I waited about 3 weeks and never received anything in the mail. When I called back the lady I spoke to, Klista, was rude right from the start. Not sure if she was having a bad day or if this is her usual customer service, regardless, it was not acceptable.

I was told that I needed to fill out a form in order to receive my money and that time has passed so my next step was to claim my property through the state. I told her that I was never briefed on this form and if I was, I never received it. If I had received the form I would have filled it out immediately and sent it back. She was unhelpful and rude.

I thought calling back and dealing with another person who would be nice and helpful would be best. I called back and spoke to the man from 3 weeks before, I proceeded to tell him my dilemma. He was very defensive and said he had told me, again, regardless if the told me or not I have not received anything from them. I was not even given a chance to fill out the form and return it because I never received it.

I was passed to a manager who defended his employees (I'm assuming it's a very small office). Told him my same complaints, nothing they could do.

Not once throughout this ordeal was I told "sorry", instead every single person was defensive, unhelpful and rude. This situation would have been a lot different if someone in this company was a bit empathetic and helpful, at this point dealing with the state might be a bit easier than Metabank.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unhelpful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of metabank customer care. Metabank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned metabank customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metabank.

Comments