Metabank has been such a headache, not only were they not helpful they were also rude in the process. I had money to claim and called about 3 weeks ago.

The initial man I spoke too seemed competent and understanding, he said they would send out my card to my new address. I waited about 3 weeks and never received anything in the mail. When I called back the lady I spoke to, Klista, was rude right from the start. Not sure if she was having a bad day or if this is her usual customer service, regardless, it was not acceptable.

I was told that I needed to fill out a form in order to receive my money and that time has passed so my next step was to claim my property through the state. I told her that I was never briefed on this form and if I was, I never received it. If I had received the form I would have filled it out immediately and sent it back. She was unhelpful and rude.

I thought calling back and dealing with another person who would be nice and helpful would be best. I called back and spoke to the man from 3 weeks before, I proceeded to tell him my dilemma. He was very defensive and said he had told me, again, regardless if the told me or not I have not received anything from them. I was not even given a chance to fill out the form and return it because I never received it.

I was passed to a manager who defended his employees (I'm assuming it's a very small office). Told him my same complaints, nothing they could do.

Not once throughout this ordeal was I told "sorry", instead every single person was defensive, unhelpful and rude. This situation would have been a lot different if someone in this company was a bit empathetic and helpful, at this point dealing with the state might be a bit easier than Metabank.

Product or Service Mentioned: Metabank Customer Care.

I didn't like: Unhelpful.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 27, 2016.

Comments