I have a pay card due to working a part time job & wanting to keep funds separate. Long story short my magnetic strip went out on my card, I called customer service to get a new one paid the expedited fee of an unheard of amount of $20...Mind you my direct deposit from my main job is now set to come here to this dumb *** account!!

I now no longer work for my part time employer either so I cant get one from them ..so they take the $20 out but don't expedite my card for me ..at this point I'm pissed because they cant give me no explanation as to why my card wasn't sent besides sheer incompetence and want to charge me to expedite the card again and want to deactivate my current card and block my online access so I not even have access to the account online which then would block me from even having the ability to western union the money to myself or do a transfer to an outside bank. hopefully my HR department can stop this deposit and issue a paper check so I can delete this account and never use them again.

I do not recommend this bank and their customer service sucks!! DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR FINANCES!!!

Review about: Metabank Account.

Comments