Denver, Colorado
100% full Not resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Meta Bank is the most corrupt degenerate, unsophisticated, blasphemous thieves save your time and money by never dealing with these hypocritical vermin.These degenerates falsely state what exactly their cards are capable of doing, they are unable to fix the problem so instead they just swipe what they can, and basically say you are a worthless customer we don't care about you we only want your money.

Essentially they are legal thieves whose business should be sued and terminated. When you talk to their representatives/employees it sounds like they are having a party in the background on top of being no help what so ever.

Do yourself a good deed and stay away from these ignominious miscreants.

Preferred solution: Shut down your worthless unhelpful business that would be your best solution..

I didn't like: How rude they were to me, Unprofessional information, Lack of communication.

Had an Experience with Metabank?

Comments

Yes but it took well over 4hrs to gain access.Called customer service again once 4hrs had passed

And they are LIARS...she first said on her end it showed the card was approved and

told me to go online because I had to manually add the funds to the card.

I stayed on

the phone with her while attempting, and same pop up saying card hasnt been verified

Then she put me on hold, and cambe back on the line with a twisted story, saying,

she told me it was verified because I said it had been past 4hrs, and she never said anything about her system, and I had to wait.Anyways, at the end of the day, the funds were available at about 630am; 4 more hours later being approx 8hrs it took for the verification and gaining access to my monies I WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN..I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE USING IT EITHER you would be better off paying the cost to wire using Money Gram or Western Union if needed, rather than deal with this drama and headache of being not disclosed and told nothing can be done until at least 4hrs.