Interest Rate

i added a meta bank (Global Cash card) to my direct deposit information. Called a few days before the deposit to be sure my card was active and everything was ok. Was told my card is active. Checked again the next day and was told my card was still active. Deposit didn't go through. I checked with them again and they said the card was not active!!!! THEN! I was told i had to wait 3-5 business days for it to be rejected and returned to employer in order to get my paper check from work. its been 6 days! still NO rejection on their end! My employer states they cant pay me a paper check until its rejected by bank. I called the bank, They've giving me different answers such as....

1. Its still pending and I'll email to reject it! You have to wait 3 to 5 business days. I ALREADY WAITED THAT LONG THE FIRST TIME YOU SAID IT WILL BE REJECTED!

2. The reason why it was not rejected is because you added a middle initial to your name and on file its just your first and last name!

WHAT TYPE OF REASONING IS THAT? MY MIDDLE NAME IS STILL MY NAME!

3. I don't see any deposits pending or posted! what??? I just talked to four reps before you but your the only one that cant see it?

I kept asking them WHEN will it be rejected? some reps said its already rejected, others told me they didn't know when it'll be rejected, others claimed they didn't see the deposit at all! Others said another 3-5 business days! WHERE IS MY MONEY? WHEN AM I GOING TO GET IT? YOU ARE LOOKING AT A LAWSUIT COMING. BELIEVE ME!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $466. This person is overall dissatisfied with Metabank. The most disappointing about prepaid card at Metabank was how rude they were to me, lack of communication and unprofessional information Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metabank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Metabank to other companies on our site.

Comments