Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I am so sick of dealing with metabank I have been trying for urine a half to get a replacement card which I have a lot of money on I have repeatedly tried everything in my power to get a new card then they want to update my new address I have to send them in a utility bill in my name my license has to be with my new address and social security card all possible ways to steal my identity I haven't had utilities in my name for years I had to get an account in my name and switch from a family members that had all the the utilities in their name had to pay to update my license address I am so sick of these people they do nothing to help you you have to wait 24 to 48 hours for a supervisor to call you which they never do I can't wait to get my new card so I can take all my money off of it and cut up the card I will never deal with this company ever again they are a fraud

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of visa prepaid card. Metabank needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned visa prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metabank.

Comments

I got a prepaid card from them called get this!! Netspend!!!

After reading on this site I will never do any business transactions with Netspend or meta bank!! Please send your cards to CHINA AND RIP THEM OFF NOT ME!!!!!