Im so angry. I regret ever trusting metabank to keep my money..They are HOLDING almost $200.00.

First transaction was 60.00 plus they are holding 75.60 for aurthorization hold. Then i put $4.00.....YES FOUR DOLLLARS of gas and they are holding $101.00 for shell gas stations aurthorization code.!!!!!!! When i call metabank they say its the merchant..When i call the merchant they say its the bank.....ITS ***...

So if i go to the merchant and borrow somthing from them with intent of giving back Id probly get in trouble so ehy isnt yhis ILLEGAL.. $4.00 fckn dollars i paid 4 gas n got charged $101.00...

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Metabank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metabank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Metabank to other companies on our site.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1189425

Did you ever get your money back?

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1135351

I would like to know for MetaBank if you're going to send text message to NetSpend so I can get my money

bertholf124
#1120693

Yes it is they need to be stopped I reported them to the inspector general in Atlanta GA they should not be able to do business with money coming from the government..