2.1
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I have an account now visa and I thought a mastercard account. I have been with them for almost 20 years.

Never had any trouble until I got a man in the Phillipines. God forgive me ihope I just spelled that correctly. In any case all I wanted was an additional card on my MasterCard account. They have sent me 4 visa replacement cards.

They cannot understand what I all requesting and the managers and supervisors are no better.

Its a shame to end a once enjoyable card account over cheaper labor. Penny wise and pound foolish this time

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of metabank prepaid card from Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metabank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments