Turbotax set me up with netspend and my 2015 return was deposited just fine, everything checked out and i thought i was good to go. I go to file my 2016 taxes and my refund was sent to the same card, same routing numbers and same "bank" but i cant access it.

I still have the card and whenever i call netspend they tell me they cant access the account. Its obvious theyre trying to give me the run around and when i ask to speak to a supervisor or connect to metabank they say that theyre the same entity and have the same number. Its laughable, ive spent hours trying to find the money that is rightfully mine to no avail. Its asinine that in the twenty first century this can happen.

Ive filed a lawsuit against them, ill get my money guaranteed. If i have to physicically go to thier headquarters in whatever dilapidated island nation thier call center is located i will recover my funds. This is absoloutley disgusting to me and i will singlehandedly run this company into the ground by the time my experience with them is over.

No hardworking person should ever have to deal with this garbage and i will not rest until the world knows how evil this corporation is and they are forced into filing bankruptcy to pay back all the hard working men and women who put thier faith into turbotax and netspend/metabank. Can anyone relate or offer me a solution of any kind?

Review about: Netspend Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments