This company has caused me to become homeless due to there bad actions and misconduct towards us customers they have been holding my paychecks for weeks now I'm sleeping from here and there separeted from my kids all I want is my money from these ppl I think a class action lawsuit should be filed against them because of their actions this company is leaving ppl lives in shambles and it's not fair they have no empathy for what others are going through please let's come together and file a suit or complaints with the BBB so this scam can come to an complete end

This person wrote the review metabank fastermoney credit card from Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metabank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments