On April 2 2016 I received my income tax return of 4,983.43 and i still have not yet been able to use my money they told me my card was defective and they send me a new card its the same *** it say i have exceeded my limit which is bullsiht because my full amount is still the i have called many time and they tell me the same thing for me to wait 24 to 48 hours for a call back from there support team i have already just asked for a check to be mailed im just hoping that they dont come up with it being lost or stolen i hate this company never again will i get involved with this bank i hope they go thru the same *** on of these days !!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). ashleybruno02girl is overall dissatisfied with Metabank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metabank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Metabank to other companies on our site.

Comments