I recieved this card from my tax preparer. Im scared to see what happens when my tax refund comes in because they have held my last two paychecks hostage.

The first one was a day late and I had to threaten them to get it. Now this is the second payday that is a day late. I worked at the same company for 15 years. My checks always hit the same day and at the same time.

Never late, until I switched over direct deposit to "My faster money" card. When I called customer service, they said.that they havent recieved the funds. I checked with my accounting dept and as usual the money was sent.

Already have it set up to have my checks sent somewhere else from now on.

Just wish I could have my tax refund sent to a different card. Working on that as soon as I can get my check to open a new account.

This place is ridiculous!!! Its been a nightmare!

sheenahwhite wrote the review because of problems with payment at Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metabank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank metabank card for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

It is is a nightmare there holding my money cause i recived 3 refunds from Amazon one for the amount of 8.72 another for 9.29 lastly 39.90 Amazon also gave me a credit for 10.00 then they have the nerve to ask me about the last transactions when I can't see them online cause its been messed up for a month