I used a MetaBank ATM to withdraw $80.00, totaling $83.00 including the $3.00 dollar ATM charge. I did not receive a dime from the transaction, however, I did receive a receipt that read "error invalid transaction ".

I called MetaBank and my Bank on 3-way calling, the MetaBank representative found the transaction and clearly stated that I had NOT received a dime from them; I opened a dispute with my bank requesting that my funds be redeposited back into my account, my bank then contacted MetaBank requesting a signed document that I hadn't received my funds and they produced a document that said I had received my funds. Clearly MetaBank produces fraudulent documents. I absolutely never received a dime from them. They made me look as though I am some kind of scam artist and their actions are amongst the dirtiest I've ever seen.

I will be seeking legal help to be made whole.

I would NOT recommend EVER utilizing ANY of MetaBank's services! It isn't worth the headache and they are FAR from the average convenient ATM !!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Z01 is overall dissatisfied with Metabank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metabank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Metabank to other companies on our site.

Comments