I have banked with meta bank for over 2 yrs now and its all good until I need something like a bank statement because the only way u can get one is online on your account. Well I never have been abled to access my account and every time I call all they can do is send me a temp password.

*** I can do that MYSELF. THEN THE online account STILL WON'T LET ME IN MY ACCOUNT. Then consumer service can't even tell me were the closest bank to me is! Really?

Then half the time I can't get $ off my card by going inside a bank it says inavable funds when I have the $ on it! So I have to pull $ off a ATM and that takes $4 every time to do that!!! Metabank is a Joke. I'm so done.

I'm going to a (LOCAL) bank and sitting up an account with them and IM DROPPING METABANK!!!! THEY SUCK PEOPLE DO NOT BANK WITH THEM!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Metabank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank account access for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments