Yes this company is absolutely ridiculous...Everytime i have used it they conveniently lock me out and when you finally get it unlocked and use it just ONE time they lock me out AGAIN. (over and over is what I mean.) and so the mother of all lockouts,the one where they want your id your ss card your electric and water bills (yes they want my bills too,what the f@&k, right?!)your first born child your blood type, an intergalactic war, five moons from saturn, a lump of gold, your teeth from chilhood, rumplestiltskins nickname, etc.

etc.....even after you manage to get a gallon of vampire blood from transylvania,from dracula himself, send it all in,they still want more proof ...it never ends. They steal your money alright. instead of comlaining why cant enough of us victims get together at once,in the same time zone,on the same planet, do something about it?!yes I realize its a naive thought...but it could be done. they effectivly stole 1600.00 from yours truly...but i get a felony charge if i steal snickers bar from a shell station right?!

gotta love corparate america...all these scams have no consequence...but your life can end over some stupd s&#t for what else....the money. hmmmm sounds like im in the wrong business. I cant help but notice that money is what everyone loves above all,but when its stolen noone does anything but cry(like i am right now,i know....well...STAND UP and f#%k them back for crying out loud.) There ..i feel better.

Thanks for reading my rant. good day.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: quit yer bull*?!t and unlock that *** i will post on every postable site how your company does business..

I didn't like: Business ethics.

Comments