1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

I tried using a gift card I received and was having trouble getting transactions to go through, I tried multiple times to use it on Amazon and it would not go through. I even called in asking for their help on how I might use the full amount of my card and why it wasn't going working for my transactions.

After trying it a few times I entered into the inactivity fee period and was able to get the first couple inactivity fees waived since I had used the card in a couple transactions, it just hadn't gone through. The issue was that they had to take 10 business days to process the refund to my card and during that time another month passed and I was issued another inactivity fee. I called back in again and they said I could not be refunded the latest inactivity fee- even though they approved the exact same type of refund and this inactivity was due to their own slow process!

Very frustrating. I would encourage anybody to not use their services, it is a complicated way to gift money and they are very unhelpful when you have issues using their less than convenient products.

Product or Service Mentioned: Metabank Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I wasn’t able to get any help from customer service regarding an atm keeping my money at a PNC atm because of using Metabank reloadable card. I need for Metabank to send a missing deposit form to PNC banks and they said they was not willing to send the dispute form.....How do I get HELP getting this form....