Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Hello my name is Cristina Vinson last 4 of my social is [REDACTED] my D.O.B. Is 07/05/1978 I went into Jackson Hewitt on December 26, 2016 with my last check stub and applied for a loan thru your bank at the time I received a email from you on behalf of Jackson Hewitt stating I was pre approved for 750.00.

200.00 to be paid on 12/26/2016 which I did receive on your American express card. The email states when I come back with my W2 I will receive 550.00 more dollars which I did come back in to your office on 01/27/2017 with my w2. to finish the tax process when I got home I was only issued 300.00 more dollars onto my American Express Card, I went back to Jackson Hewitt who states they cant help me with this that I need to go thru Meta Bank to get this resolved. I spoke with the District Manager at Jackson Hewitt for the Bloomington Minnesota Location named Mike.

I called Meta Bank today and talked a female who forwarded me to supervisor voicemail and representative states I was only approved for 300.00 im confused I feel as though I was mislead I have attatched all my emails I received regarding this matter in hopes that someone will get back to me and give me a explanation as to what happened to the 750.00 approval and why did I receive less.

My phone number is 612-213-6256 my email address is vinsoncristina@gmail.com I am truly upset because I feel as though I have been mislead by Jackson Hewitt on this matter. I am trying to figure out what to do about this false advertising I received.

Product or Service Mentioned: Metabank Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Misleading information i recieved.

Comments

They gave you a loan of $550 and you're complaining? They can deny you any or all of a loan if they want, it's THEIR $$.

Be grateful you got $550. What you probabaly didn't read because you're too busy playing victim is that they will issue you a loan UP TO $750 and is dependent upon approval and many other things.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1302740

I NEED A PRINT OFF OF MY BANK STATEMENT OF THE LAST 45 DAYS TRANSACTIONS.

Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States #1279541

Same exact problem I had. Gave me less money and nobody from Jackson Hewitt nor Metabank know anything now since we have filed taxes...

offconsumerpissed

It's that time of the year. This is like Christmas for scam artists.

Lebanon, Tennessee, United States #1278784

I would sue.... I recently got pre-approved and after I left said I was approved for a 200 now and in fine print said declined will send in 30 days .

They say they go bye your credit not true only if u are claiming kids will u get a refund I take it..my girl got but advances and I cosign for her to get a car unmm. They are a scam for sure ... I should've just went w turbo tax ... but yeah what I see if false advertisement n u have a good case contact state Attorney office n go from there these people need shut down ...

. Jruble24@yahoo.com

to Anonymous #1357240

LOL, you can't sue because you got denied. The fine print ALWAYS says that they can decline any loan, with or without a reason.

It's THEIR $$, not yours. Go ahead and contact a lawyer, every single office will hang up because it's so petty.