Additional Fees

My Husband and I went to a restaurant on Oct. 19, 2015 that I've never been to before, IHOP.

We got wonderful service and ate some food. After our meal he getsout his phone and calls Rush Card accounting to check his account. The automatic teller then says, "You have ZERO dollars and ZERO cents." He had WELL OVER $445 in his account but it was gone without a trace. So I paid cash.

We get home, he calls for a representative and is on hold for the looongest. After 15-25 minutes on hold he finally talks to someone but after 3 minutes of talking THEY HANG UP and this happened 7 times.

META BANK probably took his money along with everyone elses to help pay for a more horrible connection. I PERSONALLY am VERY displeased with this company overall and would love to take out a LAWSUIT just to bring it to its knees and watch it crumble before me.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of metabank account from Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $445 and wants Metabank to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I think I have found the Source of the money pit that allows Metabank to make the Predatory 'Card' loans. Churches use a now very large Software Company (ACS) to data entry (direct deposit their 'collection plate tithes and offerings).

My own church offerings by my personal checks reflect on reverse Metabank, Sioux Falls, South Dakota as the deposit receiver of my gifts to my church in North Carolina. I am currently seeking to investigate further as I feel most churches have become unwitting accomplices in helping Metabank make these Predatory Loans.

Metabank serves as a deposit clearing house for these churches many billions a year in gifts and tithes. You may email ' sirmax@nc.rr.com if you have more info to share

Me too they like to steal from the poor