Let me just state this first I no longer have my direct Deposit with Global Cash Card, But At one time I had my check deposited on that card because I work at Ac Moore and they offer to put your check on that so I did. I had like 4 things happen with GCC and 2 times was they failed to post my mney on the friday that it was due they claimed that my job never payed me, which i knew was bogus, I called my work n they said that every one didnt get paid and they were settling it with GCC, So GCC lied to me right on the phone.

Then another time I payed my car note and i went over by 50 cents.. well this is a prepaid card so if u dont have to money in the account it isn't supost to go thru bit sure enough it went thru and then i seen i was negative 400 dollars all because i was 2 cents short or my bill so i called them n said why would u let it go thru u cant over draw on prepaid i have other prepaids i no how it works.. well they said thats too bad basically n we r holding my money for ransom until i can get a letter from my lease holder to fax a leter stating to give it back to me... i was like whhhaaatt?

the *** r u talking about? give me my money so i can pay my bill.i will just withdraw it from an atm.. hey refused to had to get the guy i pay my car note to fax them 4 times in order to get my money back.. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!

i no other ppl that had there money stolen from this place.. THEY R A SCAM!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 14, 2016.

Comments

Holden, Massachusetts, United States #1243224

I believe it I have experienced the same thing I talk to my payroll and send my guns were sent to global on Thursday evening but global lied it saw it on line they were there would not credit my account till Monday illegal if held funds there logo is when we get it u get it that is BS and customer service is rude and lied even we 3 way cell payroll told them funds were realised 2 pay checks just started I switched I know get paid Thursday nite or Friday morning why r they holding my payroll for 4 days if u r offered this card at work just say NO No NO netspends takes a few days for card to arrive excellent company my wife had it for 5 years