Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Update by user Sep 21

Last day i had access to my money was 09/11/2018

Update by user Sep 21

Still no access to my Money. I call them and i hear the same thing over and over that they need and update on my address I've emailed forms from the post office the irs and bills however they state that none of these will work.

They all have my address and name on them but they don't work to verify my address so i can access my money. Avoid this bank at all cost.

Original review posted by user Sep 18

Metabank froze my account without telling me. So when my card was Declined i called them and they stated that there was errors on my address that were not matching up and that i needed to email them a piece of mail with my name and Address on them along with a copy of of my Id.

And that it would take 2 days to process the information 2 days later i call them again because i still cant use my card and they say the same thing again but that the papers i emailed them wouldnt work that it needed to be a utility bill didnt bother calling me to say hey its wrong papers. Fastforward seven days later and i still have no access to my money and they keep stating that its a compliance issue on my account because of the address when ive faxed and email all the copies of papers they habe asked me for and they wont relase my Money.

I asked them to close my account and they said we need you to mail a written statment asking us to close the account and it will take up to 20 business days to close the account and 7 to 10 business days after that to send you a check. My Family and i have no access to our Money.

Comments