2.0
Additional Fees

I was given a fraud check, I deposited it, and was later stolen from from a Craigslist predator. Your bank was 1) unable to identify a fake check from a real one, and 2) told me you are unable to refund me the money even though I am a victim of a crime, fraud, from under your service as a bank.

As a bank, you are reliable for your customers.

I am very upset, will be calling an attorney, and am assuring you that you will receive no service from anyone I know any longer. Horrible, horrible experience and very disappointed with this bank.

This person wrote the review because of "fraud check and theft" at Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1755 and wants Metabank to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was refunds from theft. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank and metabank customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments