50 views
Verified Reviewer

I purchased a Visa Vanilla Gift Card for $300.00 and I was informed by customer service in the Philippines the card number was stolen and customer service mailed a new card to my PO Box. However, $226.16 is imprinted on the lower left corner of the new card and the balance was 16 cents when I checked.

Customer service alleged the card was used to gamble on the Internet and they are sorry I wasted $300.00 and wished me a nice day. I have never gambled in my life. I emailed Meta bank and the respondent "passed the buck, " I obtained a telephone number for Metabank and the person who answered my call requested necessary information, and claimed he would report the issue and I would receive a call regarding this issue, That was several days ago and I have not received a call re this fraud.

I am attempting to rectify the said fraud and theft in an amicable fashion and refrain from characterizing Metabank as the Plaintiff in a civil action the appropriate United States District Court, inter alia. Please respond lets rectify this matter.

User's recommendation: Customers cannot trust Gift Cards any longer, especially when companies and banks share your information with employees in other countries.

Metabank Cons: No customer support at all, No customer service.

Location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Lynnett Mrs

did you ever sort this out? what happened

Metabank Reviews