I have over $215 in charges that are currently pending, and they are refusing to not let these transactions go thru. Robert Fitch #10019432 if that is even his employee number has stated I have to wait till they post to my account before they can open a dispute.

I have been on the phone with them for over an hour and they are refusing to help me. When I first called Ana Simon referred me to Robert Fitch who is not a manager but a SR Customer service rep, I asked him for a direct line to his department and he said they did have phones. I said then how are you talking to me then? No response.

This company has horrible customer service.

I had an employee file a dispute for over 800 dollars and it took them over 4 months, even the merchant where the money was spent tried calling on his behalf Metabank refused to do anything. Finally after 4 months he threatened them with a lawsuit the very next day all his money was put back onto his card.

Review about: Metabank Customer Care.

Comments

Banks can't stop pending charges. They HAVE to post before they can do anything about it. ALL BANKS.