I upgraded my account to the Premier Card and was told that the old card would not work now someone has used $685 from my account w/ the old card and they are telling me there is nothing they can do about it. I believe they took my money and using this as an excuse .

I was told the money is pending but they can't release it because the merchant has taken the money but I can't dispute it because it is pending. Then when I ask for a supervisor I was placed on hold for over an hour and hung up on, called back and the supervisor so he say Andrew 767565 he can't tell me nothing different

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of metabank premier prepaid card from Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $685 and wants Metabank to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments