The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau).The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services.
Specifically, consumers are alleging that after purchasing prepaid credit cards, Metabank places holds on the cards disallowing consumers from accessing the funds on the prepaid card (13 complaints filed against business.
Failure to respond to 5 complaints filed against business.
Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints).My husband and I did business with these cards and company and learned the hard way.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Prepaid Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got charged a late fee on January 5, 2012 stating that my payment didn't arrive before 5:00 pm on January 5, 2012. So, they charged a late fee of $25.00...."
- "Those aspiring to come and work in the UAE or any GCC country ought to know that the working conditions etc are good. What you should NOT is take a..."
- "Check this out, giving me access to other company accounts. And then check out the response email I recieve from them when I file a complaint. Yes sorry..."
- "My husband and I ordered from this pizzeria on 9/4/2011. The subs were horrible and made wrong. We called the pizzeria to make one sub without onions and it had..."
- "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..."
- "Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge! Roofer ONLY installed but one row of..."
- "I have spent alot of money at the buckle and against my wife's wishes, I bought expensive jeans that cost about $100 a piece. Within a year one of the..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."