Metabank - Don't Do Business With Prepaid Visa Upside Cards
The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau).The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services.
Specifically, consumers are alleging that after purchasing prepaid credit cards, Metabank places holds on the cards disallowing consumers from accessing the funds on the prepaid card (13 complaints filed against business.
Failure to respond to 5 complaints filed against business.
Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints).My husband and I did business with these cards and company and learned the hard way.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Prepaid Credit Card
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have been a loyal customer to TD Bank for about 5 years. I do alot of business online and always charge my debit card for large purchases. 3 months..."
- "This is all I have to say, just a great picture! lies and more lies, they ride the edge of honesty and dishonest. you would think that the banks would..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "My husband and I ordered from this pizzeria on 9/4/2011. The subs were horrible and made wrong. We called the pizzeria to make one sub without onions and it had..."
- "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."