I, Charles Reynolds, had my card stolen sometime between 3/6/2016 and 3/30/2016. I reported the card lost/stolen on 3/30/2016.

My card number is [REDACTED]. I am asking that the complaint department investigate any and all charges against my account. Should you have need of any additional information regarding this matter please feel free to contact me. You may do so by calling me at (254) 316-9781.

Thank you for your concern, consideration, effort, time and understanding in regards to this matter. I neither used this card nor authorized any individual to do so. Claim number: 2677397   Account number: 773-517-4979.   These are the charges I am asking to be investigated: Wal-Mart $350.00, ATM-(3) withdrawals for $100.00 each, a charge for $82.50, a charge for $57.23, EZ Stop-$83.00, and an ATM withdrawal for  $82.50.

I show a total withdrawal amount of $955.23. I need to have this money replaced into my account as soon as possible.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Metabank. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Metabank.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Banks category for more informed decision or compare Metabank to other companies on our site.

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1210635

Did you recieve your money back I am in the same boat