Metabank Phone Numbers and Emails

General Info
Investors/ Franchising
Media
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

Metabank Customer Service Overview

• More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    78% phone 22% email
  • The best phone number to call Metabank is 8774977497. 65% of customers managed to speak with a real person.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Friday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 3 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as Metabank may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, social security number or address.

View full overview ›

How to Contact Metabank Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(877) 497-7497
Total calls: 4 219 Issues resolved: 59 Last call: May 23, 2024

To email the Metabank customer service team, you can send your questions and concerns to the customerservice@metabank.com. It is advisable to provide essential information in your customer service email, including your full name, relevant account details, and a clear explanation of your required assistance. The MetaBank customer service team will carefully examine your email and reply with a possible solution at their earliest. The knowledgeable MetaBank customer service representatives can assist you with various matters, including checking your account balance, reviewing translation history, handling issues related to your debit card, or reporting a stolen card.

You can contact the customer service by dialing Metabank phone number, 1-877-497-7497. This phone number provides direct access to a team of well-trained customer service representatives who are available to help you with your troubles. The MetaBank 24 hour customer service team can provide you with assistance for multiple tasks. From checking your account balance and reviewing your transaction history to addressing any issues related to your MetaBank account, call Metabank to get the required guidance you need to find the solution to your problem. You can also use the contact details to report a stolen or lost debit or credit card. Feel free to call MetaBank using the mentioned the phone number and have your issues resolved in no time.

Metabank customer service offers no live chat feature at present. However, there are many ways you can reach the support team during the customer service hours and get the help. If you have any queries related to the services offered by Metabank or you are facing problems with your account, you can contact customer care support to help you with your concerns. You can dial the customer service number or email them to do so. The former one gets you a prompt response. However, receiving help via email takes two to three working days. You can use either of the approaches to get the necessary support. So even though there is no Metabank customer service live person chat feature, you can still reap the benefit from the customer care team.

PissedConsumer Club

1.4
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is Metabank's Customer Service?

Audrey B Nmx
Audrey B Nmx
Feels Disappointed | May 07, 2024

Some with a account with yall hacked my paycheck flex and stole my paycheck and it’s was on their card no one will do anything about it

Kortni Nae
Kortni Nae
Feels Disappointed | May 01, 2024

My NetSpend card is locked I do not know my username email or phone number but I do have my account and routing number to the locked account I know my social security number my mother's maiden name and the pin number to the lock card I receive Social Security direct deposit to NetSpend I have five to six payments that I can't access due to me not knowing the answers every time I call it's the same generated questions when I already had advise the operator that I don't know those questions help me problem solve I can't get through customer service there is a language barrier I need help

Diara Uwr
Diara Uwr
Feels Disappointed | May 01, 2024

They suck

Korps1973
Korps1973
Feels Disappointed | Apr 27, 2024

they acted. nice but the whole deal was goofy.!Meta bank Samsung this whole deal sucked. Personally I don't care how cool their phones are. i jumping ship.

Tien Ner
Tien Ner
Feels Disappointed | Apr 26, 2024

The first lady Angelina found an account that was opened without my knowledge over half of my paychecks are being deposited into this account and transactions were made she transferred me to the dispute department where I was talking to a man who said he was not able to find my account about 30 minutes later he said that he found the account I said ok he then asked me to verify some stuff and then after giving him my information he then told me he could not find an account. I asked him why he said he found my account and then all of the sudden he was unable to locate an account in my name. He had no answer for my question. He then said he could transfer me to customer service I said no I wanted to speak to a manager he refused to transfer me and after about 30 times of me saying I wanted the manager he transferred me to who I thought was the manager it was not I was transferred to another female where she pulled up my account she transferred me to a different person in the dispute department I asked if he was the manager he said no I told him I did not want to talk to him I wanted the manager after being on the phone with these people for an hour he told me that my money was being sent to my employer and I should receive it on my next check I told him I was contacting my employer to let them know what was done and if it didn't happen I was contacting the police he said I did not need to contact my employer I told him I don't trust you and I will be contacting them. He then told me that he values me as a customer I told him I was not a customer and never will be a customer I don't like that company and that the next thing out of his mouth was to be good bye he continued talking and I repeated the only thing that needs to come out of your mouth is goodbye he then again told me that he values me as a valued customer I hung up

Ibrahim Ldc
Ibrahim Ldc
Feels Satisfied | Apr 25, 2024

He was able to get old bank statements that I really needed and advised me that I would have them mailed was glad it was not difficult at all just at this point waiting for the mail

Summary of Metabank Customer Service Calls

6% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Metabank?

Cards Question:

• “Epi card”
  • “A card and wanted to check my account balance and receive a new card or maybe I can pick up my money at the bank”
  • “Card balance”

Account Question:

• “Closed account but no dispersment.”
  • “Account issue”
  • “Cant access account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Proof of direct deposit”
  • “Bank fraud”
  • “Fraud”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about a bill”
  • “I have a few questions”
  • “Am a customer, and travelling in Mexico, and can't check my balances, and don't receive notifications in my cell of when I have. Deposits etcétera”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Haven't received my check”
  • “No me quieres aser balida mis targeta de regalo”
  • “Tengo una tarjeta rapidi y no puedo retirar efectivo por cajero”

Refund Question:

• “It's refund”
  • “Missing tax refund”
  • “My refund was deposited there”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Replacement card”
  • “Need a replacement card”
  • “My tax return was sent to y'all bank”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Overdrawn account”
  • “Can't withdraw money”
  • “My taxes was rejected and i was denied for the loan but my tax pro agent resubmitted my taxes am i still denied”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My Western Union net. Spend will not activate”
  • “I need to activate my debit card but no body answer not really happy with costumer service”
  • “To cancel a payment made that is pending”

Employment Question:

• “Payroll issues”
  • “Payroll”
  • “1099”

Staff Question:

• “Customer service”
  • “Speak to customer service”
  • “Uneesolved peoblem with customer service”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Web site can't access pre paid credit card”
  • “Application error”
  • “Application”

Other Question:

• “Fund's misplaced”
  • “To get bank statements online”
  • “Unclaimed funds”