filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Pissed Consumer Interviews ?

I always receive my deposit on Mondays and I have yet to receive it. MetaBank I see that this is a huge world wide problem. I am very disappointed that we as customers never once received a mass text message for this problem. I will definitely close out my account even though i love Netspend. I pray that Netspend and Rushcard finds another Bank to partner with. As I have been reading down the years Metabank you care nothing for your customers which is a sad way to run and build your business. Next time I go with a prepaid card I will do my research and make sure MetaBank is not connected in anyway. I don't know if this is an issue that you all created in hopes of removing customers from Netspend which in my eyes are a good company. Then you as a bank had the audacity to blame it on our employers. Really? They are the ones who have issued our deposits for months and we have received them on time until now. This is something as a bank where you all should take full blame, responsibility for and should be able to render funds to all who have worked very hard for. This is why I will go back to checks and keeping my money out of banks because technology will not ever be better than how things were back in the day.(Shoe boxes) I definitely want my money and I will stand with everyone, singles, married couples, single parents, families who need to pay for food so children can eat, rent so we have a place to rest after this horrible situation, gas so we can go to and from to be able to work etc. God help us all in Jesus name that the funds will be released to us. I plead the blood of Jesus over this entire situation in Jesus name.

Metabank - No money in my account

Didn't receive my money on yesterday still waiting if I don't receive it by today I'm leaving netspend. Cassandra King.
1.7
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Show

Metabank - Wheres my deposit.

People are on here saying that they received their deposits hours ago I still do not have mine what is going on
Show

Metabank - Have not receive direct deposit.

Been waiting for 2 days for direct disp.

Metabank - Money hit FINALLY

Money dropped. Everyone should be paid here soon THANK GOD. Not sure I can *** with you any further MetaBank. Sorry.
Reply to reviews
Ayyyeee!!! Finally!!!! WE GOT OUR *** SWITCHING SERVICES ASAP!!
StandingCanary243
StandingCanary243

Yes!! Finally!! Mine as well. Rush Card (Ex-Member) located in Milwaukee, WI. I will definitely be switching to a new card for Direct Deposit. I have literally made myself sic...

Metabank - Bye bye

Mines in... Took it all out... Not using the service anymore

Metabank - Direct Deposit Posted

My direct deposit has posted and I went to the ATM and took every bit that I could. The kicker is, the time that it normally post for me every week is the time that it was posted. However, I would have normally received it on Monday night, not Tuesday. I have Rush Card and located in Milwaukee, WI

Metabank - Never Again

Finally got my direct deposit about an hour ago. I am closing out my netspend acount after this. This company sucks.

Metabank - Sad waiting on my money

Never got my check, contacted them got rude customer service, i need my money for bills. What about autopaymemts set up that have been rejected? Whose in Atlanta and has gotten there money?
Additional Fees
Interest Rate

Metabank - Withdrawing

Finally received my money 30 mins ago will be withdrawing all fund come tomorrow morning. Dallas,Tx