EVEN AFTER YOU SUBMIT THE DOCUMENTS TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY...SIGNED SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, D.L., PASSPORT ETC...THEY REFUSE TO UNBLOCK ACCOUNTS AND KEEP THE MONEY!

THEY STOLE MY ENTIRE 2 MONTHS PAY THAT I HAD GOING INTO THE ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS BAIT AND WITCH. AFTER YOU CALL, THEY KEEP ASKING FOR MORE INFORMATION SO THEY CAN STEAL YOUR IDENTITY. THEY TRANSFER YOU OVER AND OVER THEN THEY SAY THE ID. AND INFO YOU HAVE SENT IS EXPIRED AND NEEDS TO BE RESUBMITTED. THEY REFUSE TO GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THEIR LEGAL DEPARTMENT. THEY ARE TOTAL CROOKS.

PLEASE SHARE!

BEWARE OF THEM

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of account access from Metabank. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2765 and wants Metabank to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Metabank for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hello, how did you resolve your issue. I purchased movie tickets online with my visa ready card that had a starting balance of $125, the purchase amount was $57.18 unfortunately I went to the wrong theater and was given a refund of $57.18 however my card was blocked.

I was told to submit receipts of purchase and refund.

These was faxed and emailed, every time I am told that it was not received. This has been going on since the 6th of July

I had the same problem. They are thieves!!!!!!