Additional Fees
Interest Rate

They are refusing to refund unauthorized transactions in the total amount of $4505.73. Now they have calling me a fraud and saying that they have closed my account and will not serve me as a costumer any further.

They told me the denied my claim of unauthorized transactions because there were other transactions that i did authorize using my pin.. I stated to them that is because I always use my pin... I feel like they are purposely trying to not give me back my money.. I feel cheated and stepped on, I don't like this feeling..

I did not authorize the transaction in the total amount of $4505.73. And I demand my money back.... I'm not going to let this go. I am completely broken over this matter.

This inconvenience is emotionally and financially damaging..

I have bills and a household to take care of and this is crazy. I deserve every $ back and i feel I deserve more for having to deal with this tiresome ***.

Product or Service Mentioned: Metabank Accountnow Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: refusal to refund unauthorized transactions.

I didn't like: At all.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 17, 2016.

Comments

Dear Consumer,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your account. I’d like to help resolve your account issue and address any additional concerns that you may have.

Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at ANExecutiveOffice@greendotcorp.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at?

Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,