Additional Fees
Interest Rate

They are refusing to refund unauthorized transactions in the total amount of $4505.73. Now they have calling me a fraud and saying that they have closed my account and will not serve me as a costumer any further.

They told me the denied my claim of unauthorized transactions because there were other transactions that i did authorize using my pin.. I stated to them that is because I always use my pin... I feel like they are purposely trying to not give me back my money.. I feel cheated and stepped on, I don't like this feeling..

I did not authorize the transaction in the total amount of $4505.73. And I demand my money back.... I'm not going to let this go. I am completely broken over this matter.

This inconvenience is emotionally and financially damaging..

I have bills and a household to take care of and this is crazy. I deserve every $ back and i feel I deserve more for having to deal with this tiresome ***.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of at all. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "refusal to refund unauthorized transactions" of metabank accountnow prepaid card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4506. Metabank needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned metabank accountnow prepaid card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Metabank.

Comments

Dear Consumer,

I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your account. I’d like to help resolve your account issue and address any additional concerns that you may have.

Unfortunately we cannot discuss your personal information in a public forum. Can you please send us an email at ANExecutiveOffice@greendotcorp.com referencing your name (as it appears on your card), last four digits of your card number, and best number to reach you at?

Thanks and have a great day.

Sincerely,